Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great Articles on Art in Spain

Cruising around the Internet, I happened to come across a little collection of articles in the TIMES ONLINE (the London Times' online version) about places of artistic interest in Spain. The articles are short and cover everything from the usual scene, the Prado, to smaller galleries or simply the places where Spain's artists have worked - and dined - over the centuries. Entitled Artistic Spain, the set of articles is well worth reading.

I hope to work on Towers of Avila a little more regularly now. I have been occupied with the redesign of my website, Spanish Nativity, which has taken every spare moment. But the worst is over now, and I can drop back to simply tinkering with it on an ongoing basis and get back to my other interests.